We are looking for a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a desire to develop the volunteer teams who serve in our 2nd/3rd grade environment.
- Develop teams of volunteers and implement systems to create an effective classroom experience in the 2nd- 3rd grade environment
- Contribute to the content development of Kids on the Move curriculum
- Implement and develop the Service Director program in the 2nd-3rd grade environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to go with the flow but to bring order and structure where needed through efficient systems
- Initiative to proactively move the ball forward
- The ability to build and develop teams
BONUS POINTS IF YOU…
- Love competition
- Enjoy a heated match of pool table P.I.G.
- 40-45 hours per week
- Monday 7:30 AM-1:00 PM, Tuesday-Thursday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, Saturday 2:00-8:00 PM, Sunday 7:30 AM-1:00 PM