We are looking for an organized, structured individual to join our Design Team. This position will allow you to plan, manage, budget, and document each step of specific projects.
You might be the Project Manager for our Design team if...
- You read any article that has to do with productivity or time management
- Your ears perk up and your heart beats faster when you hear terms like “efficiency”, “organization”, or “systems”
- People respect your administrative skills and you’re the go-to person to get things done efficiently
- You know how to communicate clearly and accurately
- You like interacting with people, but you get your kicks when you’re able to sit down alone with your Moleskine to organize a plan of attack
- You love living in a fast-paced world of logistics and timeliness, but you respect and value the artist world and enjoy being a bridge between the two
- You hate seeing the red notification bubble on any iPhone app
- You have a keen eye for proofreading and you’ve been trying to find a typo in this list since you started reading
- Work alongside the Design team to keep all projects in order and on time
- Serve as the hub of communication for all design requests
- Ensure that all content inside of design projects is clear, concise, and correct
Bonus points if you...
- Like to talk about movies, TV shows, and podcasts
- Never answer “I like ALL kinds of music” when asked what kind of music you like
- 41 hours per week
- Monday 7:30 AM-5:00 PM, Tuesday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM